cdbbank offers a variety of financing solutions to startup companies. The applicant’s contribution towards funding the startup must be at least 30% of the project financed by the Bank.
What we offer
- Flexible terms according to the repayment capability of the startup business
- Repayments can be monthly, seasonal or accelerating
- Grace period of up to 24 months for the repayment of capital
The interest rate for startup financing is set by the Bank based on the risks related to the project/startup company, the applicant’s contribution, the duration of the facility and the security provided.
How to apply
Applicants are required to complete and submit the following:
- The Credit Facility Application Form
- The Personal Financial Statement (PFS) / Personal Financial Statement (PFS)-Greek. Where applicable, the PFS must also be completed by all guarantors/security providers
- The relevant checklist for Legal Entities, Physical Entities or Project Finance
For the evaluation of a credit facility request for funding your startup, all above documents must be submitted to the Bank.
- Existing clients may contact their personal Client Relationship Officer (CRO) and communicate their request through email, mail or fax
- New clients have the option of contacting one of our experienced CROs to guide them through the process or by directly submitting their initial request through email, mail or fax
|Credit Facility Application Form||Download|
|Personal Financial Statement (PFS)||English Greek|
|Checklist for legal entities||Open|
|Checklist for physical entities||Open|
|Checklist for project finance||Open|
Loans | Overdrafts | Trade Finance
GET IN TOUCH
cdbbank currently operates two business centers, one in Nicosia and one in Limassol, facilitating quick and personalised service. Our Client Relationship Officers ensure that you receive high-quality service at all times and that all your banking needs are catered with professionalism and a personal approach.CONTACT US TODAY