Our eBanking system is based on the latest high technological standards and allows fast, easy and secure execution of transactions.
Please note that for your security our eBanking system does not support outdated browsers. You are therefore requested to use Internet Explorer version 11 and onwards, Firefox and Google Chrome.
An additional level of security is applied to transactions carried out through eBanking with the use of a device producing One-Time Passwords, either by selecting an application on your mobile phone/tablet or via a Hard Token device.
If you are a new eBanking user and you are using a Soft Token, you can find the instructions for your first login here. If you are using a Hard Token, you can find the instructions for the first login here.
If you are an existing user, you can find the instructions for the installation of the Soft Token application here.
Bulk Payments Functionality
Our Bulk Payments Functionality allows you to execute and treat multiple payments, of any payment type (e.g. Internal Transfers, SEPA, SWIFT etc), as a single unit, by simply uploading an XML file of ISO20022 - pain.001.001.03 format (Customer Credit Transfer Initiation message) to the eBanking system, containing the details of all the payments included in the batch.
For technical specifications of the Bulk Payments file please click here.
For pain.001.001.03 schema validation file and sample XML files, please click here.
- Quick and easy access to all of your accounts from anywhere in the world.
- Extensive information on your accounts and transactions carried out.
- High speed and increased security in the execution of transactions.
- An additional level of security is applied to transactions carried out through cdbbank eBanking with the use of a device producing One-Time Passwords, either by selecting an application on your mobile phone/tablet (Soft/Mobile Token) or via a Hard Token device.
- Messages are sent to your mobile phone or your email (e.g. every time you login to cdbbank eBanking system, every time a transaction is carried out, etc) for your information and security.
- Option to create and maintain beneficiary templates for faster, easier and efficient execution of payments.
- Option to submit payments with future execution dates.
- Option to receive eBanking transaction confirmations via email.
- Option to assign friendly names to your accounts for easier account management.
- Provision of indicative cost for the execution of payments and, where applicable, the indicative foreign exchange conversion rate.
- Defining multiple signature levels for the execution of payments from corporate and other institutional accounts.
- Environmental protection due to the reduced usage of paper.
You can apply to our eBanking system by filling in the application forms and sending them duly completed and authorised to your Client Relationship Officer for processing.
The Cyprus Development Bank Public Company Ltd
cdbbank eBanking Administration
P.O. Box 21415, 1508 Nicosia, Cyprus
Tel. (+357) 22846500
Loans | Overdrafts | Trade Finance
GET IN TOUCH
cdbbank currently operates two business centers, one in Nicosia and one in Limassol, facilitating quick and personalised service. Our Client Relationship Officers ensure that you receive high-quality service at all times and that all your banking needs are catered with professionalism and a personal approach.CONTACT US TODAY